Our business is to make your business run smoothly


Limited Company / Partnership Returns

We can help you file your Year-End Financial Statements and Corporation Tax

You need to report to HMRC and Companies House on your company’s financial position on an annual basis. This report should cover your past financial year and declare your corporation tax liability.

The report provides a snapshot of general information about your company, including details of key personnel, the registered office, share capital and shareholdings.

Here, we can help you in the following ways:
> Preparing your Annual Financial Statements
> Submitting to HMRC and Companies House
> Preparing your Corporation Tax Return and its supporting workings
> Sending the electronic submission to HMRC

We will help you to meet this filing obligation, and review your accounts with you. This will also help us to advise you should there be any changes that you can implement to increase your tax-efficiency.

Contact us on t:01844 340077 e:admin@akusikaservices.com